Welcome To MandarinaKidsAt MandarinaKids, we specialise in Chinese for children. We help you build a conducive bilingual environment right in your home centred on fun, play and plenty of interaction. Our unique educational system guides your child to learn Chinese through three key steps:
- Step 1 (for infants and toddlers): Building vocabulary
- Step 2 (for toddlers): Connecting words
- Step 3 (for pre-schoolers): Applying the language
- >> Thomson Medical has selected MandarinaKids’ products for their gift baskets under their First Born Incentive (FBI) and Subsequent Born Incentive (SBI) programmes. Thomson Medical offers mothers a suite of unique, relevant and integrated services while celebrating each new life.
- >> Newton Kindergarten has endorsed our DVDs as an educational supplement to help children learn Chinese at home.
- >> MandarinaKids was selected as a Finalist for the Education & Training Excellence Category at the 12th Annual Business Awards organised by the British Chamber of Commerce Singapore.
Next up!In line with our mission of encouraging Chinese for children, MandarinaKids has embarked on a series of textbooks, workbooks and assessment books for schools that will nurture a fascination with the Chinese language. Designed for children from Nursery 1 to Kindergarten 2, the curriculum adheres closely to Singapore’s Ministry of Education guidelines and targets schools across Southeast Asia.
Alliances & Endorsements
News & Events
Our new book “Ariel and Her Honesty Pig” warms the heart on friendship. Read all about it and infuse some Chinese cultural nuances in your bedtime reading.
Read all about our launch at the Asian Festival of Children’s Content.