Welcome To MandarinaKids
At MandarinaKids, we specialise in Chinese for children. We help you build a conducive bilingual environment right in your home centred on fun, play and plenty of interaction. Our unique educational system guides your child to learn Chinese through three key steps
- Step 1 (for infants and toddlers): Building vocabulary
- Step 2 (for toddlers): Connecting words
- Step 3 (for pre-schoolers): Applying the language
Designed to cater specifically to the language learning needs of infants to pre-schoolers (4 months to 6 years), these three steps engage all the five senses of sight, sound, touch, taste and smell, while encouraging parents to learn Chinese along with their children, thereby achieving highly effective language development
From DVDs and Books, to Cards, Toys and Recipes
, we match your child’s special learning style, whether it is visual, auditory or touch oriented ─ making this the perfect educational tool for children of non-Chinese speaking families to get a firm grounding in the language during the critical formative years.
Be a part of the MandarinaKids community
and connect with language fans all over the world. Also join us at our Facebook page
for more Mandarin-learning fun!
And the accolades
keep coming in!
- >> Thomson Medical has selected MandarinaKids’ products for their gift baskets under their First Born Incentive (FBI) and Subsequent Born Incentive (SBI) programmes. Thomson Medical offers mothers a suite of unique, relevant and integrated services while celebrating each new life.
- >> Newton Kindergarten has endorsed our DVDs as an educational supplement to help children learn Chinese at home.
- >> MandarinaKids was selected as a Finalist for the Education & Training Excellence Category at the 12th Annual Business Awards organised by the British Chamber of Commerce Singapore.
See what other parents say
In line with our mission of encouraging Chinese for children, MandarinaKids has embarked on a series of textbooks, workbooks and assessment books for schools that will nurture a fascination with the Chinese language. Designed for children from Nursery 1 to Kindergarten 2, the curriculum adheres closely to Singapore’s Ministry of Education guidelines and targets schools across Southeast Asia.